Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bon Appetit!

My kitchen and I have been at war for a long time! I think it is the most awkward set up, no wall space, and ridiculously ugly! I have wanted to decorate it, and I have great plans in my head...it'll just take some time to get there! But I wanted to show you something I am very proud of, that me and my sister threw together this past weekend.

We started at the DI finding utensils that were "vintage" and some frames! In total, this project cost me $6.00 (not including the burlap, paint, and hot glue gun/super glue, my sister already had on hand). I am so happy with it! And I love looking into my kitchen now-even though the whole thing still has a long ways to go before it is what I dream it will be one day!

What do you think?
The yellow push pin will be gone-and I'll add a knob.
And the far right frame will get another round of paint! I was just too excited to share! 


No comments:

Post a Comment