Thursday, August 21, 2014

Gluten Free Mushroom and Fennel Quinoa Stuffing

My husband is NOT a quinoa fan. I keep trying, and he keeps HATING it! Makes me so sad because I love it. 

We got a fennel, celery, and pack of mushrooms in our bountiful baskets recently and I didn't know what to do with it. We haven't been SUPER impressed with our fennel when we've got it previously. I found this recipe and I am not kidding you, I BEGGED my husband to just try it. 

I may have just been really hungry that day, I am not sure, but it was GONE in a matter of minutes! We made this for lunch, and we loved it! My husband said, "That's the best quinoa we've had so far" (and I think we've had some pretty great quinoa recipes!) 

I wanted to share this with you all in case you are in a predicament like me...or you just want some good food! I highly recommend this! 
Photo from Skinnytaste.com 


*we added sausage to it, and it really was a complete Thanksgiving stuffing! sooo good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment