Monday, January 27, 2014

Party Punch

One summer day, we were hosting a summer party. I bought some frozen juice thinking it would be plenty for our party, put it in the cute pitcher my husband gave to me for Mother's Day last year, and it didn't even reach halfway to the dispenser level! With guests arriving in just minutes, I started to panic! What are we going to do?!

My husband and I put on our experiment caps on, and started mixing potions! We came up with this REALLY good drink mix, and have used it at every event we've hosted since!




2 cans of frozen Raspberry Lemonade
2 cans of frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
2 cans of frozen Pineapple Juice
Water

We used pineapple juice in a plastic container the first time we made this, and filled 2 cans from the other juices to fill it. We also added enough water to make for EACH juice mix, then diluted it to our liking. We like ours a little on the watery side, so we add about 3-4 cans more of water.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment